KAFE Endorsements for 2011 City Commission
The Kalamazoo Alliance For Equality (KAFE) has endorsed 5 local candidates in Kalamazoo who will help protect our Friends, families and freedom. To help ensure a pro equality majority, we have committed hundreds of volunteer hours, walking side-by-side with our endorsed candidates. With the help of KAFE, each of these candidates will continue to build important relationships with our community–and also help support fellow candidates to work on the issues that matter most to Kalamazoo LGBT residents.
Many of our candidates are involved in tough races and need all the help we can give them. Please share this message with friends and family members and encourage them to join us in securing a bright future for equality! As always, be sure to check out our events page for KAFE supported events and volunteer activities.
- One Capitol Region Plans To Make Lansing Area 'Discrimination Free'
- Saginaw Equality Float Takes Second Place at Cinco De Mayo Parade
- Contact Theory Changes Minds, Hearts
- Outside The Safety Net
- Book-A-Palooza To Benefit Common Language
- Ferndale Mayor Dave Coulter Announces Run
- Source: Former Michigan Congressman Mark Schauer Will Run For Governor
AllTuts: Footer (footer.php)
- Contact Page Template
- Theme Functions
- Main Index Template
- Page Template
- Search Results
- Single Post