Don’t Change Yourself, Change The Law!
Here in Michigan, If your boss thinks you are gay you could actually lose your job. We know that sounds impossible, but in Michigan it’s the law. Civil rights laws protect us from many forms of discrimination — based on your race, gender, religion, age, sex, weight or marital status — but not if you are gay or transgender.
Please tell Michigan House Speaker Jase Bolger that we shouldn’t have to change ourselves, he should change the law.
We need as many people as possible to send him this important message.
That’s why a coalition of civil rights organizations and everyday Michiganders are coming together to launch a campaign to change the law. We need to protect all Michigan jobs by ending discrimination, of any kind.
KAFE and the Unity Michigan Coalition
- One Capitol Region Plans To Make Lansing Area 'Discrimination Free'
- Saginaw Equality Float Takes Second Place at Cinco De Mayo Parade
- Contact Theory Changes Minds, Hearts
- Outside The Safety Net
- Book-A-Palooza To Benefit Common Language
- Ferndale Mayor Dave Coulter Announces Run
- Source: Former Michigan Congressman Mark Schauer Will Run For Governor
AllTuts: Footer (footer.php)
- Contact Page Template
- Theme Functions
- Main Index Template
- Page Template
- Search Results
- Single Post