Join KAFE at “Talk Back To Rick” Rally 1/8/12 @2pm in Bronson Park!
Michigan voters elected Rick Snyder because he had a plan to fix our state’s economy. He was going to help keep the best and the brightest here and position Michigan as an economic leader. Unfortunately, somewhere along the way, the Governor has made compromises we find disappointing and when someone lets you down, you tell them.
Join us in telling Governor Snyder that revoking the healthcare benefits of hardworking LGBTA state employees hurts Michigan families. We expected this type of blatant ill-will from the few who are so blinded by prejudice that they can’t see our shared human experience. We didn’t think our Governor, a self proclaimed nerd, as one of those people.
Bronson Park is located in Downtown Kalamazoo.
View Larger Map
- One Capitol Region Plans To Make Lansing Area 'Discrimination Free'
- Saginaw Equality Float Takes Second Place at Cinco De Mayo Parade
- Contact Theory Changes Minds, Hearts
- Outside The Safety Net
- Book-A-Palooza To Benefit Common Language
- Ferndale Mayor Dave Coulter Announces Run
- Source: Former Michigan Congressman Mark Schauer Will Run For Governor
AllTuts: Footer (footer.php)
- Contact Page Template
- Theme Functions
- Main Index Template
- Page Template
- Search Results
- Single Post