The Kalamazoo Alliance For Equality (KAFE) was formed in 2006 to work towards obtaining equal rights for the LGBT community in the Kalamazoo Metro area and beyond. The group is composed of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, allies, and questioning individuals interested in promoting/obtaining equal rights for all persons.
The core purpose or mission of KAFE is to influence political change that improves equality for the LGBT community.
The group works to obtain equal rights through:
- Political activities
- Visibility in the mainstream community
- Coalition building across communities
We accomplish these tasks through our members and committees.
Learn more about KAFE by joining our Facebook fan page and clicking “LIKE”
- One Capitol Region Plans To Make Lansing Area 'Discrimination Free'
- Saginaw Equality Float Takes Second Place at Cinco De Mayo Parade
- Contact Theory Changes Minds, Hearts
- Outside The Safety Net
- Book-A-Palooza To Benefit Common Language
- Ferndale Mayor Dave Coulter Announces Run
- Source: Former Michigan Congressman Mark Schauer Will Run For Governor
AllTuts: Footer (footer.php)
- Contact Page Template
- Theme Functions
- Main Index Template
- Page Template
- Search Results
- Single Post